HANA SONG ( D.VA ) (
goafk) wrote in
fishesoutofwater2016-09-10 06:41 pm
IC CR confessions!

inspired by this video
IC CR CONFESSIONS MEME
1. comment with who you play
2. reply ICly to other characters with what your character honestly thinks of them/something they want to confess/etc. whether it's positive or negative
3. thread to your heart's content
4. ye

d.va | overwatch
lmfao
Hi.
yes
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
dirk strider | homestuck
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
I MISSED THIS
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Peter Parker | MCU
dave strider | homestuck
annabeth chase | heroes of olympus
no subject
sonia nevermind | sdr2
no subject
Kanaya Maryam | Homestuck
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
METTATON♥ | Undertale
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Nagito Komaeda | Dangan Ronpa 2
no subject
Are you okay?
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
horō | toukiden
roxy lalonde | homestuck
no subject
Let the girl talk commence.
(no subject)
undyne | undertale
no subject
I'm really jealous that you get to live like someone straight out of an anime. I like my life, but sometimes, I wish I could live in a fantasy world, y'know?
(no subject)
(no subject)
rose | tales of zestiria
alisha - tales of zestiria
no subject
So the truth is, we have almost nothing in common, and back home I never expected to, well... talk much? Without Sorey, there's no way we would have ever crossed paths in the first place, and I mean, we sort of come from total opposite ends of the spectrum. I'll probably never understand much about what your life is like. You'll probably never understand much about mine. Who knows! I sure don't. At any rate, I never thought I'd be getting along with a princess, but here I am! At this point, expecting the unexpected is just par for the course.
... But if there's one thing this place has given me, it's been an opportunity to get to know you a little better, and.
[ she huffs and turns away. she isn't used to this? ]
I'm just... er, I'm glad, I guess. So, yeah?
2/2 i gotta
1/2
(no subject)
(no subject)
Rin Matsuoka (free!)
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Re: Rin Matsuoka (free!)
Re: Rin Matsuoka (free!)
Re: Rin Matsuoka (free!)
Re: Rin Matsuoka (free!)
Re: Rin Matsuoka (free!)
(no subject)
(no subject)
korosensei / assassination classroom
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Chara | Undertale
no subject
(no subject)
(no subject)
Hajime Hinata | SDR2
no subject
[Where to start? Or not start. Probably the simplest way was best.]
Hinata kun, I have a confession to make.
[He pauses for a while.]
Most of the things I tell you are lies.
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
SCREAMS
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
(no subject)
Re: Hajime Hinata | SDR2
Re: Hajime Hinata | SDR2
Yuri Lowell | Tales of Vesperia
no subject
[ rose looks more puzzled than she does anything else. she must sound crazy. it's like yuri reminds her of someone? ]
keith / voltron: legendary defender
Mikan Tsumiki | Super Dangan Ronpa 2
no subject
(no subject)
valentine | skullgirls
napstablook | undertale
ada/eve their last name is such a pain to type out sometimes. | original characters.
roderic pyre. | original character.
no subject
(no subject)